The MyToolBox Consortium is proud to announce the Stakeholder Training and Workshop, which will take place in April 16-17 in Beijing (China). Thanks to the special contribution of the local MytoolBox partner ASAG, in cooperation with Romer Labs China Ltd, a programme outline has been drafted.
The workshop will be a combination of presentations and training sessions and will focus on:
- Application and efficacy of atoxigenic Aspergillus strains
- Functionality of in-field forecasting models
- Cost-effective sampling plans and analytical techniques
- Biological models, sensors and decision supporting tools for cereals
- Innovative Milling and Thermal Processing
- Bioethanol and Biogas production
- Interactive presentation of the newly developed MyToolBox e-Platform
As part of the MyToolBox long-term collaboration strategy with China, the training will contribute to a dialogue platform between China an the EU to provide building-blocks for further dialogue across a wider range of food safety topics.
During these two days, Chinese and EU speakers will present and discuss, to ensure knowledge exchange and share experiences. Therefore, simultaneous translation will be guaranteed.